- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 4 slices cooked ham
- 2 to 3 tsp (10 - 15 mL) prepared honey mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) sesame seeds, optional
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Place ham slices on rectangles. Spread ham with mustard; sprinkle with cheese. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. Coat rolls with sesame seeds, if desired. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place cut side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.
- Substitute roast beef, smoked turkey or roast chicken in place of ham for a delicious alternative.