- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 tub (250 g) pineapple cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped red onion
- 6 grape tomatoes, quartered
- Heat oven to 375°F. Turn 10-oz (284 mL) custard cup upside down on centre of ungreased large baking sheet. Remove dough from 1 can, keeping dough in 1 piece; do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.) With palms of hands, roll dough in one direction to make 12-inch (30 cm) log. Cut log into 20 slices. Arrange 16 slices, slightly overlapping and in clockwise direction, around custard cup on baking sheet.
- Repeat with second can of dough, cutting log into 20 slices. Arrange remaining 4 slices and slices from second can (total of 24 slices) slightly overlapping each other and in counterclockwise direction, close to but not overlapping first ring. Remove custard cup.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently loosen wreath from baking sheet; carefully slide onto cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Place wreath on serving tray or platter. Spread cream cheese spread over wreath. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.
- Assemble and bake the crescent wreath up to 8 hours ahead. Cool it completely, cover it loosely with plastic wrap and store it at room temperature. Up to 4 hours before serving, uncover the wreath and top it with the remaining ingredients.