- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough, and press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. If using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal. Prick all over with fork.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until dough is set but not browned.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs; pour into dough-lined pan. Top with ham, bell pepper and cheese.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes longer or until eggs are set and crust browns.
- Don't have ham on hand? Substitute crumbled cooked bacon.