- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked asparagus
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in baking dish; press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of dish.
- Sprinkle ham and asparagus evenly over dough. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and mustard with whisk until well combined. Pour mixture over ham and asparagus. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.