- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 44 cocktail-size fully cooked/smoked link sausages
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Line two 15x10x1-inch baking sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll well-chilled dough on flat work surface (do not separate). Press all perforations to seal and create one large rectangle of dough. Roll dough sheet out to 14x11-inch rectangle. Cut vertically to make two 11x7-inch rectangles. Cut crosswise into total of 44 (7x1/2-inch) strips. Pat sausages dry with paper towels.
- Wrap 1 strip of dough around each sausage to look like a little mummy; press firmly at each end to secure. Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart for even browning.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mustard and oregano. Serve sausages warm with mustard dip.
- Short On Time?: Skip making the dip and serve with ketchup and/or regular mustard.