- 1 roll (468 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or raisins
- 1/4 cup vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 450 g can)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough in pan; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle candy corn and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.
- For easier cleanup and removal, we recommend lining the pan with cooking parchment paper. Cut 14-inch round from cooking parchment paper. Line 12-inch pizza pan with cooking parchment paper round, leaving some to hang over edge of pan. Hold the cooking parchment paper in place by adding a dab of shortening or softened butter on pan before placing the parchment. Do not spray or grease cooking parchment paper. Press dough 1/2 inch from edge of lined pan. Bake as directed on recipe.
- Any small candies of your choice can be substituted for the candy corn, chocolate chips or raisins.