- 1 roll (468 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 jar (198 g) marshmallow creme (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Halloween-coloured candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup coarsely broken pretzels
- 20 bars (fun-size) candy, unwrapped, cut into fourths (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Break up cookie dough in pan; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, place marshmallow creme. Microwave uncovered on High 15 seconds to soften slightly; stir until smooth. Spread marshmallow creme over crust. Sprinkle candy-coated chocolate candies, pretzels and cut-up candy bars evenly over top.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.
- For easier cleanup and removal, we recommend lining the pan with cooking parchment paper. Cut 14-inch round from cooking parchment paper. Line 12-inch pizza pan with cooking parchment paper round, leaving some to hang over edge of pan. Hold the cooking parchment paper in place by adding a dab of shortening or softened butter on pan before placing the parchment. Do not spray or grease cooking parchment paper. Press dough 1/2 inch from edge of lined pan. Bake as directed on recipe.
- Any small candies of your choice can be substituted for the candy-coated chocolate candies and candy bars.
- The pretzels add a nice salty touch to this sweet cookie pizza.