- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh small broccoli florets
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1 small yellow summer squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza sauce
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat grill. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine broccoli and 3 tablespoons water; cover with microwave-safe plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is bright green. Drain; set aside.
- Cut 18x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough; place on sprayed foil. Starting at centre, press out dough with hands to form 13x9-inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Brush squash with remaining teaspoon oil.
- When ready to grill, place squash on grill. Invert dough onto grill rack and peel off foil. Cook on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-low coals for 3 to 5 minutes or until bottom of dough is golden brown and squash is crisp-tender and grill-marked, turning squash occasionally.
- Remove squash from grill; place on cutting board. Cut squash into bite-sized pieces. Turn dough; grill 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is set. Carefully remove from grill. Top crust with pizza sauce, tomatoes, squash and broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Return pizza to grill. Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until crust is browned and thoroughly cooked, and cheese is melted.