- 2 cans (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1 can (284 mL) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cans (398 mL each) green beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Unroll each can of dough. To make 2 large rectangles, pinch seams and perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle of dough into 8 equal squares. Line each muffin cup by pressing 1 dough square in bottom and up sides of cup.
- In large bowl, stir together soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce and dash ground black pepper with whisk until smooth. Add drained green beans, 1/2 cup of the cheese and 2/3 cup of the onions; gently stir until combined. Divide mixture evenly among dough-lined cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Divide remaining cheese and onions evenly onto tops of cups. Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer or until onions and cups are golden brown. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove from cups; serve warm.
- You can also use frozen cut green beans. Simply cook and drain before adding them to the soup mixture.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to make the perfect amount for your dinner guests.