Giant Cinnamon Roll
When you can go big for breakfast, go BIG—literally. This larger-than-life cinnamon roll is made with just one ingredient—a can of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls—and is so easy to prep, even little hands can help with this one. Watch their delight as you take this sweet treat out of the oven and let everyone dig right in!
- 1 can (496 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing (5 count)
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 rolls.
- Place 1 roll in centre of cookie sheet. Unroll remaining 4 rolls into long strips of dough. Loosely coil each strip around roll, cinnamon side in, forming giant cinnamon roll (be sure to replace any cinnamon that falls off).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until centre is thoroughly baked and edge is deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove cover from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 15 seconds. Drizzle icing over warm cinnamon roll. Cut into 6 wedges; serve warm.
- Top warm-from-the-oven roll with fresh berries before drizzling with icing, if desired.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper to make cleanup easier.
- For the ultimate wow factor, serve this giant cinnamon roll in one piece. Cut into wedges to serve, or allow guests to pull strips of dough straight from the roll.