- 1 roll (468 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 container (450 g) vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Red food colour
- Small jelly beans
- Assorted candies
- Multicoloured candy sprinkles
- String licorice, cut into six 1-inch pieces and two 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line large cookie sheet with foil. Remove half of cookie dough from wrapper; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
- Divide half roll of dough in half; shape into large ball. To form body of bunny, press ball into 6-inch round on cookie sheet 1 inch from short side.
- Divide remaining part of half roll of dough into 2 pieces. For head, shape 1 piece into ball; press into 4-inch round so it just touches other round. Press and shape remaining piece of dough into 2 ears, each 5 inches long; place 2 inches apart just touching head.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool completely on pan. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Carefully remove foil from cookies. Reserve 1/4 cup white frosting. Add red food colour to remaining frosting until desired pink colour. Frost cookies with pink and white frosting as desired (see photo). Outline ears, bow tie and vest using jelly beans and assorted candies. Sprinkle candy sprinkles on ears and bow tie. Use candy for eyes and nose, 1-inch string licorice pieces for whiskers and 1 1/2-inch pieces for mouth.