- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line two 8-inch (20cm) square pans with foil. Place half the dough in each pan; press into bottom of pans. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans completely. Press edges flat.
- Remove cookies from pan by lifting foil. Invert cookies onto work surface; remove foil. Spread each cookie with fudge topping.
- Return foil to pan; place one cookie in pan, fudge side up. Spread ice cream evenly over fudge topping. Top with remaining cookie, fudge side down. Place pan in freezer until firm.
- Remove cookie sandwich from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 12 sandwiches. Wrap each in foil. Store in freezer until ready to serve. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before unwrapping.
- If topping is too firm to spread evenly, warm slightly to soften as directed on label.