Frosting-Filled Cookie Sandwiches
Prep Time: 40 min
Total Time: 60 min
What could be easier? Refrigerated cookie dough bakes up fresh and holds a creamy filling.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 cup vanilla frosting (from 1-1b container frosting)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape roll of dough into 32 (1-inch) balls; on ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. If desired, sprinkle frosting with decorator sprinkles. Store loosely covered.
- Pillsbury™ cookie dough can now be eaten raw. So now you can enjoy our cookie dough before and after baking! Look for our "Can Eat Raw" seal on your grocery store shelves.
- Try chocolate (or any other flavor) frosting for a whole new taste treat.