- 1 crust from 1 box (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count), softened as directed on box
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix granulated sugar, cornstarch, salt and water. Stir in 2 cups of the raspberries. Heat to boiling. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in butter. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Stir remaining 2 cups raspberries into cooled raspberry mixture. Spoon into cooled baked shell. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, in medium bowl with electric mixer, beat whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla on high speed until stiff peaks form. Garnish pie or individual servings with whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.