- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chopped peeled ripe pears (8 to 9 medium)
- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 450°F. In medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar and the flour. Gently stir in pears to coat.
- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll crust into ungreased 15x10-inch pan with sides.
- Spoon pear mixture onto center of crust to within 2 inches of edge. Carefully fold 2-inch edge of crust up over pear mixture, pleating crust slightly as necessary. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar over crust edge.
- Bake 14 to 20 minutes or until pears are tender and crust is golden brown, sprinkling almonds over pear mixture during last 5 minutes of bake time. Cool 15 minutes. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
- Serve each slice with a scoop of cinnamon or vanilla ice cream.