- Cornmeal, if desired
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease cookie sheet. Sprinkle cornmeal on cookie sheet. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet; starting at centre, press out dough to edge of cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until crust is set and dry.
- Spread pizza sauce over prebaked crust to within 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) of edge. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake an additional 9 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 4 servings.