- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground beef
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) pizza sauce
- 4 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped green and/or red pepper, if desired
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain. Set aside.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed baking sheet. Starting at centre, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Place cooked ground beef lengthwise down centre, forming 3-inch-wide strip and to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, pepper and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Bake at 400ºF. for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.