- 1 box (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count), softened as directed on box
- 2/3 cup Nutella® hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse white decorating sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). On work surface, unroll 1 crust; spread half of the hazelnut spread over crust. Cut crust into 16 triangles.
- Roll up each triangle into crescent shape; place on ungreased large cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Repeat with remaining crust and hazelnut spread.
- Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with coarse white decorating sugar.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Nuts over nuts? Sprinkle 1/4 cup any kind of chopped nuts over the hazelnut spread before cutting into wedges.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into wedges. But don’t cut at lightning speed, or the crust will lift off the counter.