Easy Mini Monkey Breads
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
Monkey around without all the fuss. These mini monkey breads are made from just one ingredient--Pillsbury™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing!
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 8 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray. Set icing aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; place 6 pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 minutes; cool in pan 2 minutes. Transfer to serving tray.
- Meanwhile, transfer icing to small microwavable measuring cup. Microwave uncovered on High 6 to 8 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over monkey breads.
- For a cute presentation, stack the mini monkey breads in a pyramid, and drizzle the icing over the whole stack.
- For extra flair, stir a few drops of food colour into the icing before drizzling.