Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza
This top-rated, much-loved easy crescent roll veggie pizza is a favourite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls’ weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd. Plus cold veggie pizza is a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. To personalize your veggie pizza toppings, use your leftover veggies or latest garden harvest.
- 2 cans (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- Not a fan of dill? You can easily substitute a handful of herbs such as basil, parsley, rosemary or thyme instead.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled as an appetizer or summer patio supper, topped with a casual mix of veggies or creatively arranged in rows.
- To easily soften cream cheese, remove wrapper and place on a microwaveable plate. Microwave uncovered on High for 15 to 20 seconds or until softened.
- Try your favourite combination of chopped fresh veggies to make this recipe your own. Be sure to cut the vegetables so they are bite-size so they top the pizza nicely and are easier to eat. Finish with a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan cheese for extra flavour.