- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fruit preserves or jam
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 to 3 tsp (10 to 15 mL) milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Separate dough into 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Roll up each, starting at longest side; firmly pinch edges and ends to seal. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches. On ungreased large cookie sheet, coil each roll into a spiral with seam on the inside, tucking end under. Make deep indentation in center of each roll; fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.