Easy Crescent Chili Bake
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Corn chips add a fun crunch to your new favourite comfort food -- on your table in less than 30 minutes! Recipe by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 lb (250 g) ground beef
- 2 cans (425 g each) chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup corn chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate crescents into 8 triangles. Arrange in ungreased 9-inch pie plate to form a crust.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until cooked; drain if necessary. Stir in chili. Pour beef mixture into pie plate. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup corn chips. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with sour cream, green onions, more corn chips or any of your other favourite chili toppings.
- Instead of ground beef, try ground turkey or ground chicken.