- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, softened
- Heat oven to 375ºF. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread about 1/2 tablespoon butter on each triangle; sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon mixture. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Bake 8 to10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.