- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 1 1/4 cups mild red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chicken and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon of the cheese onto 1 long side of each rectangle. Roll up.
- Place seam side down in baking dish about 1 inch apart.
- Bake 20 minutes. Carefully remove dish from oven. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, and return to oven. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, microwave remaining sauce in microwavable glass measuring cup uncovered on High in 30-second intervals until hot. Drizzle over enchiladas.
- If using metal pan, line pan with foil and spray with cooking spray to prevent cheese from sticking.
- For a spicier version, use medium or hot red enchilada sauce.
- For extra Mexican flair, serve with sour cream, salsa and fresh cilantro leaves.