- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 2 cans (540 mL each) cherry pie filling (or any canned fruit pie filling)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two Crust Pie, using 9" (23 cm) glass pie plate.
- Spoon pie filling into crust-lined plate. Place second crust over filling. Fold excess top crust under bottom crust; pinch the dough to seal the edge and flute.
- Brush top crust with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in several places on top crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling. After 20 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 1 hour before serving.