- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake™ Bunny Shape™ or Easter Chick Shape™ Cookies
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- 1 cup (250 mL) flaked coconut
- Food colour
- Small chocolate egg-shaped candies or jelly beans
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Frost cookies. Add coconut to a 1-quart resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add 2 to 3 drops food colour, shaking bag to blend colour. It may be necessary to add 1 to 2 teaspoons water to help disperse the colour evenly or additional fool colour until desired colour is reached.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon coconut onto each cookie. Top with candy eggs or jelly beans.