- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, divided
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 4 slices of dry cured bacon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leek, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Slice the log of crescent rolls into 12 rounds and place in an even layer in the baking dish.
- In a pan, fry the bacon bits until golden, about 4 minutes. Add the remaining butter, leek and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, thyme, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper. Add the leek and bacon mixture and mix well. Pour over the crescent rolls and bake for 35-40 minutes until puffed and golden.