- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 tablespoons red and green candy sprinkles
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Additional red and green candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles until well blended. Press evenly in 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat butter, icing sugar, milk and almond extract with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time until desired spreading consistency. Spread evenly over cooled bars. Sprinkle with additional candy sprinkles. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.