Dessert Berry Pizza on the Grill
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 10 min
A delicious summer dessert! Grilled pizza topped with a yogurt frosting and fresh berries. Recipe by Macheesmo.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup Greek raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Neutral oil, for grill
- Preheat your grill to medium (or indirect) heat.
- For yogurt frosting, combine yogurt with icing sugar and honey. Stir together until smooth and a thick consistency. It should be spreadable and barely pourable.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
- When grill is heated, rub it with a wet paper towel. (Use tongs to rub the grates so you don't burn your fingers!) You don't want the grates TOO hot or the dough will burn. After the wet paper towel, rub the grates with a paper towel dipped in neutral oil.
- Slide pizza dough directly onto grate. Grill for 4-5 minutes, covered.
- When bubbles start to form on the dough surface, it's ready to flip. Flip the dough and grill for 3-4 minutes on the second side. Then flip back to original side. Grill for another 1-2 minutes and remove dough from grill when it is crispy around the edges and cooked through.
- Let pizza dough cool briefly and then spread with a nice layer of the yogurt frosting. Cover pizza completely with raspberries and blueberries. Slice it up and serve it up!