- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) milk
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped cooked ham
- 2 to 3 tbsp (25 to 45 mL) creamy mustard-mayonnaise sauce
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Lightly spray or grease large baking sheet. Unroll dough on work surface. With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut into 4 rectangles. Place rectangles on baking sheet; press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle. With fingers, create slight rim on edge of each rectangle.
- Bake crust 11 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Meanwhile in large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add peppers and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and salt; stir in ham. Add to skillet; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked and eggs are set but still moist.
- Spread each baked crust with mustard-mayonnaise sauce. Spoon egg mixture evenly over sauce.