- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 1/2 cups of your favourite cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 whole pepperoni (optional)
- 1/2 pound (250 g) cooked ground spicy Italian sausage (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Unroll the pizza dough, and press it into the bottom and halfway up sides of prepared baking dish.
- Spread the dough with some pizza sauce and, if using, sprinkle the cooked spicy Italian sausage over the top. Cover the pizza with cheese and then top with pepperoni (if using). Sprinkle the Parmesan over top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with more Parmesan if desired. Serve immediately.