Deep Dish Pizza Bites
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
One-bite pizzas made in mini muffin tins are perfect game-day appetizers or fun grab-n-go snacks!. Recipe by Baker Peabody.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 pieces pepperoni
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Italian Cheese Blend
- 60 mini pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and spray cavities of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove pizza dough from packaging and allow it to come to room temperature on a floured surface. Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll out into a thin layer. Using either a round cookie cutter or a clean glass, cut rounds out of the dough. You want the circle to be slightly bigger than the size of the muffin cup.
- Using your fingers, stretch the dough without tearing and press into muffin cups.
- Place a pepperoni at the bottom of the cup. This will help prevent it from getting soggy.
- Next place about 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce on top of the pepperoni.
- Add Italian cheese blend (as much or as little as you like).
- If you want more pepperoni, either chop some of the larger up or use mini ones.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven, until cooked through, dough is golden brown, and the cheese is melted and bubbly.