- 1 roll (468 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 1/3 cups whipped vanilla frosting (from 340 g container)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red or green decorator sugar crystals
- 32 brown miniature candy-coated chocolate candies (for eyes)
- 80 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (for mouths) (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 large orange gumdrop candy, cut into 16 small carrot-shaped triangles (for noses) (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Bake cookies as directed on roll, cutting dough into 16 slices. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon frosting on each cookie. Spoon remaining frosting into 1-quart resealable bag with small hole cut in one bottom corner. For hat, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon sugar crystals on top half of each cookie. Pipe remaining frosting across each cookie and along top edge of each cookie for outline and puffball of hat.
- Decorate each cookie with 2 miniature chocolate candies for eyes, 5 miniature chocolate chips for mouth and gumdrop candy for nose.
- Store cookies in covered container.
- For a festive holiday cookie plate, sprinkle half of the cookies with green sugar crystals and half with red sugar crystals.