- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 280 280-300 g chocolate candy coating or melting wafers, cut into pieces
- 24 small white fudge-covered pretzels, halved (from 5-oz bag)
- 48 candy eyeballs
- 24 chocolate-covered creamy mint candies
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 24 (1½-inch) balls. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
- Melt candy coating as directed on package. Working with one cookie at a time, dip top of cookie into melted candy coating, letting excess drip off. Place 2 pretzel halves on top of cookie for antlers, 2 candy eyeballs for eyes and 1 mint candy for nose. Repeat with remaining cookies. Store in airtight container.
- Try chocolate drop candies for the reindeer noses.
- Try candy-coated chocolate candies for the reindeer eyes.