- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 4 slices or cheddar cheese
- 4 Hot dogs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Gather your ingredients.
- Unroll the crescent rolls two at a time onto a lightly floured work surface. Keeping the two rolls together, form a rectangle. Pinch the perforated edges together. Lay the cheese in the centre of the rectangle. Then place a hot dog on top of the cheese. Fold the short edges over the dog ends. Then roll them up. Pinch the dough together under the hot dogs.
- Lightly brush each rolled dog with the milk, then roll in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Serve immediately with ranch, ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc.