Crescent Wrapped Brie
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
Serve this elegant, yet easy, appetizer with one or more of the following toppings: chutney, jalapeno jelly, fruit preserves or salsa.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 large round Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough and separate into 2 sections; firmly press perforations, forming 2 squares.
- Place 1 square on ungreased baking sheet. Place cheese on centre of dough. Place second dough square on top of cheese round; press around cheese and seal completely. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before serving.