- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 6 to 8 baby cheeses with red wax coating
- 1 cup real maple or maple-flavoured syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Dash nutmeg, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough onto work surface. Press seams and perforations to seal. Cut dough into about 2-inch squares.
- Remove wax coating from cheeses. Place 1 cheese on each square. Bring dough up around cheese; seal so dough completely covers cheese. Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Remove from baking sheet to serving platter. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Drizzle syrup mixture over tops of wrapped cheeses. Serve warm.