- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni (24 slices)
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll dough onto cookie sheet; separate into 4 rectangles (2 triangles each). Press each rectangle to form a 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough from the top over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each rectangle with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
- While we suggest pepperoni and mozzarella cheese in this recipe, you can customize your own pizza pocket to your tastes with ingredients such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, sausage, bacon, extra cheese, black olives, green peppers, pineapple and spinach. See any of your favorites on that list? Go ahead, add them to your pizza pocket.