Crescent Mummy Pizzas
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Kids will go crazy for these adorable mummy pizzas! Made easy with crescent dough, kids will love to help assemble them for dinner or serve them at your next Halloween party.
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese (from 240 g package), cut into 8 strips each
- 16 ripe olive slices or mini pepperoni slices, for eyes
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press seams together. Using pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each rectangle crosswise in half. Place crescent squares on cookie sheet, and press out slightly. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown; remove from oven.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of the pizza sauce on top of each crescent square. Top each with 8 strips of mozzarella cheese, alternating and overlapping strips to look like mummy bandages. Add 2 olive or pepperoni slices to each for eyes.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese slightly melts. Serve warm.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.
- Flavour these up by adding chopped peameal bacon or pepperoni before adding the cheese.