- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 2 1/2 slices processed cheese slices, quartered
- 10 hot dogs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll dough; separate at perforations creating 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half).
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to completely cover hot dog. About 1/2-inch (2 cm) from one end of each hot dog, separate "bandages" so hot dog shows through for "face." On ungreased baking sheet, place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down); spray dough lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and hot dogs are hot. With mustard, draw features on "face."
- Try a mini version with cocktail sausages.