- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 12 teaspoons marinara-style pasta sauce (plus additional for dipping)
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks (21 g each), halved
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll crescent dough on ungreased cookie sheet. Separate into 4 rectangles and press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 3 smaller rectangles, cutting across the width (shorter distance) of the dough. Top each rectangle with 1 teaspoon marinara pasta sauce and half of a mozzarella cheese stick. Roll up, taking care to pinch seams; place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning; brush on top of crescent dough sticks. Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with additional sauce for dipping.
- Try adding a few mini pepperoni slices inside each for a pizza-inspired treat!
- When adding the sauce to the inside, be careful not to let the sauce come to the edges, as this will make it more difficult to pinch the seams closed.