- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 tub (250 g) spreadable cream cheese with raspberries, pineapple or blueberries
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) icing sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1-2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 oranges, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 banana
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove dough from can in 2 rolled sections; do not unroll. Cut each section into 8 slices. Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased baking sheet to form a tree. To form tree, start by placing 1 slice for top, 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging a row of 3 slices, then a row of 4 slices and ending with a row of 5 slices. Use remaining slice for tree trunk.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully loosen with lifter; slide onto rack. Cool 10 minutes. Place on serving platter.
- Combine cream cheese and icing sugar. Spread mixture over tree. Decorate tree with fruit as desired.
- Try with your favourite seasonal fruit.