Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Want to whip up after school snacks the kids can really sink their teeth into? Crescent dogs are not only quick and easy to prepare, they’re also so much fun to eat!
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 8 wieners
- Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Slit wiener to 1/4-inch (6 mm) from ends.
- Cut cheese into 1/4-inch (6 mm) strips and place in slit wiener. Place wiener at wide end of dough; roll-up.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes. Serve warm.
- For a new flavour variation, try adding a slice of smoky bacon or thinly sliced red onion to your everyday crescent dog.