- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion or garlic powder
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray or grease a large cookie sheet.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; seal perforations. Sprinkle 2 of the rectangles with cheeses and onion powder, leaving 1/2 inch border around edges. Cover with 2 remaining rectangles; press edges to seal. Cut each lengthwise into 4 strips; carefully twist each strip 3 or 4 times; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Prepare recipe, cover and refrigerate for up to two hours before baking.
- Try out other shredded cheeses, like Monterey Jack or Mozzarella, in place of Cheddar.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.