- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 3 slices processed cheese, cut into quarters
- 12 small round sausage patties, cooked, warm
- 1 1/2 cups country gravy
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with shortening or cooking spray.
- Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough onto cookie sheets; press perforations to seal. Using 2-inch-round cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from each can to make a total of 24 rounds.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes.
- To make each slider, top each of 12 baked crescent rounds with 2 tablespoons scrambled eggs, 1 quarter slice cheese, 1 sausage patty and 1 tablespoon country gravy. Top each with another baked crescent round. Serve immediately.
- Use turkey-sausage for a leaner breakfast slider.
- Try using Colby-Jack cheese to turn up the heat!