- 2 cans (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 14 miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
- 7 pink heart-shaped candy sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll 2 cans Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls onto work surface, leaving 1 square with 2 triangles rolled up tight. Set roll aside for later.
- In medium bowl, beat 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 egg yolk until smooth and creamy. Place egg white in separate small bowl; beat with whisk until slightly frothy.
- To make 1 bunny, separate 1 square of dough into 2 triangles. On cookie sheet, arrange triangles on top of each other with short sides together and long points at top opposite each other.
- Fold top points over slightly to make bunny ears. Gently pinch middle sides of dough inward to make neck of bunny.
- Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture just below neck in small circle to look like bunny’s fluffy tummy.
- Pull bottom corners of dough triangles up over cream cheese mixture to resemble feet.
- Cut roll of dough into 7 slices. Gently pinch and press 1 slice into side of bunny’s tummy to resemble a fluffy tail.
- Lightly brush dough with beaten egg white. Arrange 2 miniature semisweet chocolate chips for eyes and 1 pink heart-shaped candy sprinkle for nose. Repeat to make 6 more bunnies.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- To sweeten these up a little more, try whipping up a quick icing to drizzle on top: Whisk together 1/2 cup of icing sugar with 1 tablespoon of milk, and then drizzle over the top of the baked bunnies.
- Try adding a small dollop of raspberry preserves to the top of each before baking for a fruity twist!