- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 cups lightly packed spinach leaves, chopped
- 7 oz (200 g) Swiss cheese (about 10 slices), cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce, and (if desired) extra for serving
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix turkey, spinach, cheese and 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a 5-inch circle in centre. Dough will overlap.
- Spoon turkey filling on the half of each rectangle closest to centre of ring.
- Bring each dough rectangle up over filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Gently separate dough perforations on top until filling peeks through. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with extra cranberry sauce.