- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) large flake oats
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (398 mL) whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in oats and brown sugar until crumbly (if necessary, knead with hands); reserve 1/2 cup (125mL) mixture for topping. In ungreased 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) rectangular baking pan, press remaining mixture evenly to form crust. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, flour, granulated sugar and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Drop cranberry sauce by small spoonfuls over cream cheese mixture. Crumble and sprinkle reserved cookie dough mixture over top.
- Return to oven; bake 23 to 28 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and filling is set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 1/2 hours. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
- Because of the cream cheese, these bars need to be stored in the refrigerator. For the best flavour, let them stand at room temperature for just a few minutes before serving.