- 125 g (half 250 g package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely diced seeded jalapeño chile
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line two cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cranberries, chives and jalapeño chile.
- Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x8-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto centre of each square. Bring 4 corners together to overlap slightly in centre at top of each bundle. Twist and pinch to seal, leaving small gaps between seams. Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Use disposable gloves when handling jalapeño chiles.
- Do you crave spicy heat? If so, adjust heat level by increasing jalapeño chile from 1 to 2 teaspoons.
- These appetizers can be assembled and refrigerated up to 1 hour before baking. Bake time may need to be increased 1 to 2 minutes due to being refrigerated.