Cranberry Cheesecake Tart
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 5 hr 30 min
Add a luscious layer of zesty cranberries between the crust and the creamy cheesecake filling for a pie just right for the holidays (or any day!).
- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 can (348 mL) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pecans
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch
- 375 g cream cheese, softened or 1 1/2 pkgs (250 g each)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) sugar
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375ºF.
- In medium bowl, mix cranberry sauce, pecans, 6 tablespoons sugar and the cornstarch; spread in crust.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and the milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spoon evenly over cranberry mixture. Bake at 375ºF 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- In small bowl, mix topping ingredients. Spoon evenly over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool slightly. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until set. Cover and refrigerate any remaining tart.